Sunday, June 12, 2016

Spelling Test on iPad

With ‘Spelling Test’ on iPad, we can create our own lists of tests that students can take on their own. We just simply spell out all the words and record them into about a few minutes. Then when press the list and listen to words spelled on the iPad itself, students can take the test independently. If some words were spelled wrong, it will show how to start correctly. When it’s done, it shows how the students spell the word and if they got correct or not. It can also be moved to the smart board, and students can listen to the task and work on it independently on the smart board. It allows the test be taken at any time and any place. I am looking into using it in my language classroom. In the beginning of the class I can ask my students working on it while I am setting up the class.

1 comment: